NCCU Job Vacancy: Senior Credit Officer
JOB TITLE : SENIOR CREDIT OFFICER
JOB STATUS : FULL TIME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Senior Credit Officer at the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
To perform Credit Facility Processing, Portfolio Management, Delinquency Control and Securities Management; and to provide general administrative support to the Credit Department.
Degree in Banking and Finance or related field, or five (5) years experience as a Credit Officer in an approved Lending Institution.
- Plan and conduct interviews with prospective borrowers
- Arrange method of repayment of credit facilities, such as: salary assignment or deduction, bank transfers, internal transfer.
- Assist with delinquency control and recoveries and the management of the delinquent credit facility portfolios.
- Assist with the execution and maintenance of securities documents: including Property, Life and Motor Vehicle Insurance Policies.
- Assist with the preparation and dissemination of letters to stakeholders: (Members, Lawyers, Insurance Companies, Realtor and any other deemed necessary)
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of consumer and business lending.
- Sound knowledge of mortgage underwriting procedures.
- Ability to review loan applications thoroughly.
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical skills.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Application and two (2) references may be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager
Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
P.O. Box 452, Chapel Street
All applications must be received not later than Monday February 28, 2022.