Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021
Notice is hereby given that the Forty-Eight (48th) Annual General Meeting of the Nevis Cooperative Credit Union Limited will be held in a Hybrid Format: ‘In-Person’ at the Nevis Performing Arts Centre (NEPAC), Pinney’s Industrial Site, St. Thomas’ Parish, Nevis in accordance with COVID-19 Pandemic Protocols and ‘Virtually’ via the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform, on Wednesday October 20, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. to transact the following business:
- To confirm the Minutes of the 47th Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday September 23, 2020.
- To consider Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 47th Annual General Meeting.
- To approve Reports of the Board of Directors, Treasurer & Audited Financial Statements, Credit Committee, and Supervisory and Compliance Committee for the year ended December 31, 2020.
- To approve the Independent Auditors’ Report for the year ended December 31, 2020.
- To approve Dividend for the year ended December 31, 2020.
- To set the Maximum Liability for the ensuing year.
- To elect Officers to the Board of Directors, Credit Committee, and Supervisory and Compliance Committee.
- To appoint Independent Auditors for the year ending December 31, 2021.
- To transact Any Other Business of the Society.
By Order of the Board of Directors