NCCU Job Vacancy: Junior Credit Officer
JOB TITLE : JUNIOR CREDIT OFFICER
JOB STATUS : FULL TIME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Junior Credit Officer at the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited.
To provide general administrative support to the Credit Department; and assist with Loans Processing, Portfolio Management, Delinquency Control and Securities Management.
Certificate in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field or five (5) years experience as a Credit Officer in an approved Lending Institution
- Plan and conduct interviews with prospective borrowers
- Arrange method of repayment of loans, such as: salary assignment or deduction, bank transfers, internal transfer
- Assist with the Delinquency Control and Recoveries and the management of the delinquent loan portfolio.
- Assist with the execution and maintenance of relevant insurance policies to protect the assets of the NCCU: including Property, Life, Motor Vehicle etc.
- Assist with the preparation and dissemination of letters to Members, Lawyers, Insurance Companies, Realtor and any other deemed necessary
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of consumer lending and real estate lending.
- Ability to review loan applications accurately.
- Knowledge of mortgage compliance policies.
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical skills.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
All applications should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae, one (1) Identification and two (2) personal references no later than Friday August 18, 2023.
The Human Resource Manager
Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
P.O. Box 452, Chapel Street
Email: [email protected]